There's just so much extra time for us whenever we're in a waiting line. Might want to grab that opportunity to plan your dream home. We've compiled 10 bizarre interior designer's Instagram accounts to get a hold of; here they are.
- @martynbullard - Award-winning interior designer. Named one of the world's top 100 designers by Architectural Digest, permanently in Elle Decor. He is a multi-award-winning Los Angeles-based interior designer renowned for his broad range of styles and eclectic yet sophisticated and inviting interiors.
- @designseeds - color palettes based off of beautiful travel and nature photos. The account just might make it easier to decide what color to paint your bedroom.
- @comingsoonny - Coming Soon is a home and gift design shop Located in the lower east side of Manhattan, NY. Which carries contemporary up and coming designers ideas. They curate, create and sell beautifully designed things for the home.
- @decorhardcore - Another maximalist design just for you— as the name states — hardcore. If you're a fan of neon lights and bold colors, don't hesitate to follow them!
- @ateliervime - For those in search of French old-world glamour (and wishing to hit the wicker trend), this vintage and handmade furniture company posts rooms that are the next best thing to a trip to Provence.
- @sashabikoff - known for her flawless execution of bold and colorful maximalist designs sculpted by her vast worldly exploits and experiences. - Sasha Bikoff's designs leave all her clients delighted.
- @christiesinc: These expensive offers of Christie's, thanks to esteemed auctions!!! This house is a great place to discover some vintage inspiration.
- @elledecoration_nl - All the way from the Netherlands-ELLE Decor brings us back to traveling and remodeling our homes! It offers a whole new level of calm.
- @justineblakeneyhome - Featuring the official queen of boho's unique taste for quilts, lush house plants, and rattan furniture.
HOMELESS PENTHOUSE SS21® LOOKBOOK
Browse the official HOMELESS PENTHOUSE SS21® Home LookBook featuring the remarkable inspirations. LookBook inspired by some of our favourite brands and artists such as BAPE, Supreme, Jordan, LV, Kaws, Murakami, CC, Koons, Bearbrick, etc. We hope you enjoy both the eye candy as well as the selections.