10 Reasons To Buy Your Dog A New Leash Right Now
Having a great dog leash is one of the best things we can do for your pet. You get to spend time outdoors with them and thats its core function, to keep them close to you. Here are 10 reasons why you should provide your pet with an amazing leash
1. It's a great good neighbor policy, preventing your dog from trespassing on the neighbor's property during your walk. It also keeps your dog from jumping on people you encounter, ensuring that your dog has the chance of being properly introduced.
2. Improved companionship. A well trained and leash-obedient dog is a pleasure to walk with.
3. Walking your pet on a leash will prevent the spread of disease. It is less likely that your dog will be exposed to Parvo or Distemper. A leashed dog can be restrained from sniffing the droppings of other animals.
4.A leash is commonly referred to as "Your Pet's Lifeline," protecting your pet from traffic and unrestrained animals. Accidents or animal bites are greatly reduced when responsible pet owners obey the leash law
5. An obedient and well behaved dog is a positive reflection of its owner.
6. Re-locating your dog into another household is 100% easier if your dog is obedient and leash trained.
7. It's a great way to reward your dog. Your dog will immediately respond with a wagging tail the moment he or she sees you holding the leash
8. It's a great identification tool, symbolizing that the dog has an owner, and enabling someone who sees the leash and identification tag attached to the dog's collar to find you if you and your pet should become separated
9. It's a great relief to wildlife, keeping your dog from chasing squirrels, deer, and other wildlife.
10. It's the law! The law is in place to protect other members of the public and your pet from injury.